Spring Wine & Food Festival
Brown Brothers Milawa 16th - 18th November 2018
Join Brown Brothers for the 32nd annual Brown Brothers Spring Wine & Food Festival in association with Wines of the King Valley “La Dolce Vita” Festival
Brown Brothers Festival ticket includes:
- A souvenir wine glass OR a water bottle for non-drinkers (a festival wine glass is required for wine tastings at Cellar Door and for purchase of wine by the glass at our festival bars – a Brown Brothers OR Wines of the King Valley glass is acceptable)
- OPEN LATE on SATURDAY 10am to 9pm & Sunday 10am to 5pm
- 6 bands over 2 days
- Exclusive discounts at Cellar Door
- Hawkers style street food with heaps to choose from
- Kid’s activities with Bluearth Foundation & more
- Adam Liaw will be joining us again for 2018 (more details coming soon)
- Relax in our beautiful manicured gardens, with lots of outdoor beanbags and picnic rugs
Your Brown Brothers festival ticket will include entry to BROWN BROTHERS ONLY for BOTH Saturday & Sunday.
Do you you wish to visit MULTIPLE wineries in the King Valley over the weekend? If yes, please purchase a Wines of the King Valley Festival “La Dolce Vita” ticket
We welcome bus groups to Brown Brothers, however ALL BUS GROUPS must be PRE-BOOKED. Please call 03 5720 5434 no later than Thursday 15th November at 4pm
Last bus entry?
Saturday 17th at 6pm | Sunday 18th at 3.30pm
Brown Brothers reserves the right to refuse entry to bus groups that have not been booked and/or are intoxicated.
FEATURE EVENT: Spring Wine & Food Festival Opening Dinner
Friday 16th November at 6.30pm
Brown Brothers Milawa
16th - 18th November 2018
$15pp, kids free